How to Give
You can give to the School in a variety of ways
- Online giving: make a gift to Cranfield now via our secure online giving facility.
- By post: If you wish to make a single gift please make cheques payable to Cranfield University and send to the Cranfield Management Association, Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL, along with a Gift Form.
- Payroll giving: If your employer has a payroll giving scheme you can give to the School through this method. Click here for more about payroll giving or contact us if you have any questions.
- Matching gifts: Some companies will match philanthropic gifts that their employees make. Please contact us if you require further information on matched giving.
- Maximising your gift: If you pay tax in the UK, then Gift Aid is a simple way to increase the value of your gift to Cranfield as the university is recognised as an exempt charity. If you are able to Gift Aid, please complete the Gift Aid section during the giving process. A £100 gift with Gift Aid is worth £125 to the School.
- Regular giving: Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only) allows you to make a gift direct from your bank account at fixed intervals (monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually). Please visit our online giving facility through which we can accept donations by direct debit.
- Single gifts: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta or Maestro. If you would like to make a single donation using this method please visit our online giving facility.